Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Reagan's Tea Party


 

My great-niece, Reagan Blanche, had a tea party with her friends at Grandma Barbara's house.  Little Reagan invited the characters from Sesame Street along with Minnie Mouse to the party.

Reagan served cookies and chips to her guests in Grandma's china decorated with strawberries.  Reagan and the animals sang "Happy Birthday" to Minnie Mouse.  She smiled and her big pink bow bobbed on her  head. 

Little Reagan had a lot of  fun with her friends.  She graduated from Kindergarten this year and was so happy to receive her diploma.  Besides having a tea party with her animal friends, she and Grandma are enjoying reading a lot of exciting picture books.  

Reagan is growing up too quickly.  It seems only yesterday she was a baby, and I was holding her in my arms singing to her.  

I hope my blogger friends are having a lot of fun this summer with their children and grandchildren, nieces or nephews.




6 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

That's such a cute picture of Reagan and her many friends. I'm sure Minnie Mouse appreciated a party in her honour.

lil red hen said...

Looks like a splendid group of friends! Surely must have been a wonderful party!

Ruth Hiebert said...

This will become such a sweet memory.

Janet, said...

Such a sweet picture! Looks like she was having fun.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How precious! Angara has such a sweet smile. Her tea party looks like she planned everything perfectly! I miss when daughter was this small and I miss having a tea party with her!

Laurel Wood said...

She is a sweetheart and I love her friends.