Thursday, April 21, 2022

National Brother's Day


The bond of a brother and sister says that they are there for each other no matter what!

 National Brother's Day is observed Tuesday, May 24th, 2022 in the USA.  This is a photo of my late brother, Harold who passed away in November, 2021 just before Thanksgiving.

The bond between Harold and me was strong.  Due to sharing almost anything from growing up together, playing games, competitiveness, and getting into fights from time to time, we always supported each other.

There are few people who understand you like a brother.  We were able to communicate without saying a word.  Just looking at each other we knew what each was thinking.  Harold always had my back and protected me.  

My story, "Harold, My Big Brother, A Tribute Story to Honor National Brother's Day," appears on the website:  "Daily Inspired Life" at:

dailyinspiredlife.com/national-brothers-day-big-brother-harold

If you have a brother, or a friend who feels like a brother, on this National Brother's Day, call this guy and tell him how much your love and appreciate him.  We never ever know when a loved one might pass away and it will be too late to tell them how much we love them.

Wishing all my blogger friends joy and peace on National Brother's Day!



No comments: